Talk Magazine is currently looking for Media Sales Representatives
Earn good money – commission plus basic – representing the city’s most read, most known, and most loved monthly city-life magazine – Talk!
New vacancies exist for educated, persuasive, talented, ambitious young people looking to break into media, or to take the next step in their media careers.
Send resumes to Judy Liu to arrange interview.
Talk Magazine is currently looking for Editorial Interns
The role is largely shaped around the candidate and can be carried out remotely or in the office. Interns will report directly to the Managing Editor and cover all areas related to the magazine (including dining, travel, health and beauty, events, community news, nightlife, arts and culture). Successful candidates will be resourceful and able to stick to strict deadlines. They must also be able to produce high quality editorial features, manage listings and help with online content. This role would allow the successful intern to gain an exciting and unique view of Shanghai.
· Journalism or media studies related degrees are a plus although not essential
· Candidate must be fluent in English
· Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus
· Writing samples will be required
· A specific interest in/experience of working with online content and social media marketing is favourable
Send resumes to Nyima Pratten to arrange interview.